Wow!!! Cool and Amazing Amigurumi Pattern Design ideas
Kitty lola amigurumi crochet cat free pattern
Friends today, I will share a cute amigurumi pattern with very beautiful facial expressions. It has a very different face design. A beautiful cat pattern.
Little Chicken Amigurumi crochet free pattern
You will need:
– Alize Cotton Gold Hobby yellow yarn (code 187) basic.
– Alize Bahar brown yarn (code 179) for the nose of the inozas;
– YarnArt Jeans yarn of cherry color (code 66) for a comb;
– Eyes on a strong clasp or a small black yarn (thread) for embroidery;
– Your favorite 2.0 mm hook;
– Knitting needle for sewing details and embroidery on the face;
– Any filler to your taste (I use holofiber or synthetic down that is available);
– Marker for marking stitches
(desirable!), if not, it’s not terrible, the end of the row can be marked with a thread of a contrasting color;
– Inspiration and a few cups of hot coffee, tea or cocoa navash =)
Ice Cream Bear amigurumi crochet pattern
Guys, I am very curious about your views on this cute ice cream looking teddy bear pattern. Please do not forget to write a comment.
Kroshka Bull Amigurumi Free Pattern
Friends, I’m with you today with a very cute plush bull pattern. Prepared with velvet yarn, this cute bull seems to be quite easy to make. Good day to you all.
1) yarn. Choose the color at your discretion.
For example, here is the yarn from which I knitted such a toy.
Himalaya Dolphin Fine (30-40 but for the whole toy)
horns, hooves – 80518 (dark chocolate)
body and head – 80506 (milk)
face -19 (pink)
I use on a safety mount, size 6mm.
3) a little filler (you can keep within 20-25 grams)
4) a hook that matches the size of the selected yarn
5) needle for eyebrow and nose embroidery
6) for embroidery I can use floss, jeans or iris
Little Cute Bunny Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
I am very excited because the little bunny pattern is finally available! 😊🐰. I used Hobbii Rainbow Cotton 8/4 and a 2.5mm crochet hook, so the finished toy is about 19 cm tall
Materials and tools
• Selected yarn. I used Hobbii Rainbow 100% cotton yarn (50g / 170m)
• A 2.5mm crochet hook or one that matches your yarn
• Stuffing toys
• A pair of protective eyes – 6 mm
• Black and pink thin thread for embroidering the nose, cheeks and mouth
• Stitch Marker (I usually use a piece of thin thread to mark the end of each round)
• Needle for sewing yarn
White Bunny Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Friends, thank you very much to Aleksandra Kisielewska for this cute white bunny pattern. Really cool amigurumi bunny design. It is completely different and cheesy, and is explained in some detail. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Llama Nursery Amigurumi Crochet Free Pattern
Dear friends. I am with you with one of the most beautiful amigurumi llama designs I have seen recently. This is a very realistic model. Simple amigurumi pattern that seems a bit tricky to make. Good luck everyone.
1. Himalaya Dolphin baby # 357 (gray) # 349 (dusty pink)
2. Wagp Art JEans # 80 (light gray) and any color of accessories
Z. Haczyk # 5, # 3.25
4. Sew on the eyes
Fox Keychain Amigurumi Free Pattern
I am sharing with you a very cute fox amigurumi pattern. Very nice amigurumi fox pattern that you can use as a key ring.
Orange and white yarn with the corresponding crochet hook.
1cm wide satin ribbon
Colors: orange, off-white and black